2.16.2011

A Magical Meeting

Back in 1995, I had the opportunity to meet two living legends in animation. I knew I had pictures of this meeting, but after multiple moves and too many boxes, I feared that I had lost the "proof".

It wasn't until recently when I was setting up VoogDesignStudios that these pictures were uncovered. Hidden within the dustcover of Disney Animation: The Illusion of Life were these photos that dropped into my lap.

My visit with Frank and Ollie back in 1995.

A picture to be framed and matted at VoogDesigns.

Special thanks to Jim Wilber. Never meeting Jim before, he was another attendee at this event who had the foresight to bring a camera with him. He was kind enough to snap these pictures and mail them to me after the event. If it weren't for Jim, these pictures never would have made it to these pages. Thank you Jim!

No comments: